Here's how to join in... simply write your own blog post answering the Olympic questions below and then forward and tag other blogs you love to join in and share their answers. Don't forget to share the love with links to the lovely bloggers you are tagging of course and back to me if you are feeling generous!
1) If every day tasks were Olympic events what would you get a gold medal in?
It would have to be changing the nappy of a wiggly toddler that can escape quicker than Houdini from a changing mat.
2) As a child (or now even) did you excel at a particular sport and if so which one?
I wouldn't say excel exactly but I did do ballet for quite a while as a Pre-teen. Loved all the twirly skirts and pointy ballet shoes.
3) Michael Phelps (swimmer) or Michael Johnson (runner) - which sport appeals to you more?
Without doubt Michael Phelps - what a swimmer!
4) How fast can you get out of bed and ready to go out the door if miss the alarm and sleep in?
If just me about 5 minutes (minus makeup) and panic at a missed alarm clock is an amazing motivator. If including getting the children ready about 15 minutes.
5) What fantasy sport would you like to see made into an Olympic event?
I would love to see texting made into an Olympic sport. Can you imagine how many teens would win medals!
6) Claim to fame time - Have you ever met an Olympian and who was it?
Yes, Darren Mew is a swimming Olympic medalist and I have met him several times.
7) What event in past Olympics can you remember most vividly?
For me it was when I was a teenager and I can remember Greg Louganis (diver) do a backward dive and hot his head on the diving board. Was repeated so many times on TV that I can still picture it now.
8) Tuning in at home, not for me or tickets clamped ready in sweaty palms?
Sadly tuning in at home but would rather be there. A once in a lifetime opportunity in my eyes.
9) Who do you think most deserves a gold medal (any walk of life not just Olympians)
My husband - say no more!
So there are my answers but what are yours? I tag in Wendy from Inside The Wendy House, Kate from The 5 F's, Fiona from Coombemill, Claire from A Boy with Aspergers and Rebecca from Here Comes The Girls.
Tag away and carry the meme on like an Olympic torch!!