This is what I have learnt over the last week:
- You can sit a teenager at a computer but you can't make them do homework.
- Don't let people take photos of you from behind - its not usually a pretty sight!
- A tasty chocolate in the mouth is worth 3 on the hips.
- Sleep is not for the weak and yes I want my 'stolen' hour back.
- Trying to do a cartwheel (that you could do perfectly at 10) is not a pretty or graceful image at 38.
- You are what you are but you can't do what you want.
I have the photos to prove point two, the scales to prove point 3, the eye bags to prove point 4 and thankfully no evidence of point 5!
What have you learnt in the last week?
|Always watch who's behind you!|