1) I cherish every moment I spend with you and love you more than I can express in words (I know yeah right you're thinking - don't believe you!)
2) There is almost nothing you can do that I haven't a) seen b) done, c) thought about doing, d) been caught doing - I may be a parent but I have been your age also.
3) I hope that you think of me as a Mother that listened, cared, laughed, tried and was firm but fair - I will know I did my job well if you do.
4) I love you each in a different, unique way - you are all special, different and unique people after all.
5) I am a person in my own right and although being your Mum is most important I also need friends, company, rest, time and a bit of me time now and then!!!
Pop over to Notes from Home to see other bloggers 5 things.......